OEP is an agency of the Church of the Brethren, a "Historic Peace Church."
While our inspiration is rooted in our faith, our programs can help any church, school, community, group, or individual grow in this work without regard to any or no religious affiliation.
- whether you are a young person or senior citizen
- whether you are a new participant or experienced leader
- whether you work through words or images or performance
- whether you thrive in public meetings, personal conversations, or social media
- whether you want to learn more about justice and peace, donate, or join one of our growing communities of practice
- ... there is a place for you here!
Before there was a Christian church, there was On Earth Peace!
Our message of "on earth peace, good will to all" (Luke 2:14), is for everyone.
Inspired by Jesus, Welcoming All
The OEP community is committed to full inclusion of people of all identities, and to the work of racial justice and anti-racism transformation.
This open welcome is core to the values, vision, and mission that guide all our work.
Everyone from "radical disciples," to "spiritual but not religious," to "nones and dones" find a warm home at OEP to do their work for justice and peace.
OEP is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization committed to financial transparency, and to good stewardship of the time and money provided by our practitioners and supporters.