We help leaders and their communities work for justice and peace, using the discipline of Kingian Nonviolence — in solidarity with current movements, and accountability to impacted people.
We envision a world in Beloved Community, liberated from oppression, violence, and war.
- Nonviolence is a way of life for courageous people.
- The Beloved Community is the framework for the future.
- Attack forces of evil, not persons doing evil.
- Accept suffering without retaliation for the sake of the cause to achieve the goal.
- Avoid internal violence of the spirit as well as external physical violence.
- The universe is on the side of justice.
Learn more about Kingian Nonviolence, and how to use it in your work.