Developing Leadership for Justice & Peace in Each Generation
watch this inspiring short video
(1 minute, 50 seconds)
What Leaders Do
A mother and 4-year-old son show the power of leadership in this story.
- Reaching 2,714 inmates on Death Row, with a message of love.
- Engaging dozens of people who donated money, postage and other supplies, and helped with planning and logistics.
- Inspiring the support of their local church, with key contributions.
- Working closely with an outreach ministry of their denomination.
- Touching hundreds of thousands of viewers and readers.
And, On Earth Peace was with them every step of the way!
What concerns for justice and peace are calling to you?
Support the Work
You have the power to make many more stories just like this one.
Help equip leaders with the facts, skills, relationships, and inspiration they need to engage their communities on the important peace and justice issues of our day, to make real impact and change.
Your support is building "A world in Beloved Community, liberated from oppression, violence, and war."