- We follow Jesus into the work of justice and peace. We share in spiritual practices and develop faith resources to help undergird our programs.
- We learn, teach and practice dynamic forms of peacemaking which see conflict as an important tool to meet needs, address injustice, correct imbalances of power, and seek healing and reconciliation.
- We commit to name and undo barriers to participation in our programs based on identity, and to work for full inclusion and equity for all who wish to join in our work. We commit to the long-term transformation of On Earth Peace, the church, and society.
- We nurture peacemakers and leaders, and honor the wisdom, skill, and experience of all generations.
- We commit to raising the levels of relationships until justice and peace prevail, and all people attain their full human potential.
A world in Beloved Community, liberated from oppression, violence, and war.
We develop and walk with leaders and communities who work for justice and peace.