On Earth Peace is hosting a Day of Celebration on Saturday, March 18 to highlight our work as we appreciate and invite your ongoing support. The day-long celebration will include activities from each of our program areas. You are invited to come and go as your schedule allows using the same ZOOM link.
The day includes:
ALL TIMES EASTERN
- 12:00- Meet & greet with On Earth Peace staff, board, and interns
- 1:00- A one-hour spoken word performance and creativity session focused on the principles of nonviolence
- 2:00- A 90-minute overview and introduction to OEP's gun violence prevention organizing campaign
- 4:00- "Agape & Crisis" - A 2-hour introduction to Kingian Nonviolence as an expression of faith, that helps address the crisis where you are
- 7:00- member meeting, to consider and decide about revisions to OEP bylaws
We look forward to being together for the day!