On Earth Peace is hosting a Day of Celebration on Wednesday, June 29 to highlight our work as we appreciate and invite your ongoing support. The day-long celebration will include activities from each of our program areas. You are invited to come and go as your schedule allows using the same ZOOM link.
The events include (Eastern Times listed):
- 11:30 AM: Worship
- 12:00 PM: Read Alouds featuring children's books promoting justice & peace
- 1:30 PM: Cooking class with Sadia Aurna- Chotpoti, a Bengali street food
- 3:00 PM: Interns, fellows, staff meet & greet
- 4:00 PM: Kingian Nonviolence Intro Training
- 6:00 PM: Keynote on Anti-War and Anti-Militarism
We look forward to being together for the day!
To further support this event and the work of On Earth Peace, we invite you to set up a Facebook fundraiser benefiting OEP from June 15-30. For a fundraising packet to use as part of the Facebook fundraiser, please contact Sadia Aurna (OEP Development Fellow) at [email protected].