Internship applications are received on a rolling basis. To apply please submit the following to: Marie Benner-Rhoades, Youth and Young Adult Peace Formation Director via email: [email protected].
The cover letter should include:
- Brief statement describing your philosophy of peacebuilding and involvement in peace work, including why you are interested in a Kingian Nonviolence Internship.
- Specific area(s) which you hope to work on within On Earth Peace and relevant experience for that internship.
- Identify specific learning goals that you bring to this internship and how they connect with your continued education and/or work goals.
- Describe your working style.
- Include mailing address, email, and phone number where you can be reached.
- Also include name of university, year in school, and major.
Please include relevant coursework.
Provide at least three references.* Two of the references must be able to share about your particular qualifications for this position. One may be a personal character reference. *If seeking credit for this internship, please include the internship professor as an additional reference.
If you are interested in learning about the current internships available, and how we apply Kingian Nonviolence to our work please click on the links below:
Cat DeNuzio, OEP-Gender Justice Co-Organizer is participating in the Read Aloud Project.