Join us on April 21st, 2023 for an Organizing Meeting with On Earth Peace’s gun violence organizing campaign. We want to connect with people in churches and neighborhoods who are concerned about gun violence in our country - who are already taking some action or who want to get involved. Come share your story or your hopes for involvement!
This initiative aims to move our constituency into action to reduce gun violence in the United States. If you have been active, we want to hear your stories so others can learn from your experience; if you are recently fired up, we want to offer the community a place to connect. We want to build capacity and commitment and see the way forward for all of us.
You can expect to:
- hear updates from OEP organizing interns about current action on gun violence
- reflect on your (possible) role in the movement
- connect with others who are concerned or involved
- get some energy and power for the work ahead
- identify immediate next steps in your own action against gun violence
April 21, 2023 at 3:00pm - 4:30pm>> Add this event to your Google Calendar
Hadil Alhayek ·
Showing 4 reactions
Sign in with